27 February 2007

My Buddy (but not like that creepy commercial from 10 years ago)

Today marks two years to the day for me and my little grey shelter cat. Based on my perception of everyone's interest level, I'll keep this short, but it's eye-opening how far we've come. Just compare the hissing ball of fire behind the couch (same couch - two years younger) to the warm (slightly fatter) little ball sleeping in my lap tonight. Now, wet food did play a role in the transformation (though who *doesn't* like wet food?), but just the same, I appreciate the way my hard work has been rewarded.

We'll be celebrating her third birthday later this week with some birthday tuna. Here's to you, kitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, kitty! I'm proud to be your second best friend. And here's to your feeder's patient determination, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy anniversary & birthday from Ed & Betty and their mom.