05 March 2007

I Guess The Past IS The Past

Remember I told you about my friend who pulled the disappearing act? I sent him the following email:

Subject Line: Remember

those email conversations we used to have at work? I miss those.
I also miss you.
The past is the past - I'd just like my best friend back.
Possible?


Apparently it's not possible, because it has now been five days with no reply of any kind. I guess I waited so long to send that email because on some level, I knew he wouldn't answer it and then I'd have to give up completely. I still wouldn't have any answers, and I still wouldn't have him.

And so it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about this. It's small comfort, but he can't be the same person he was if he's not able to offer you even the courtesy of a response to such a warm message.