02 May 2007

Update

Just in case inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, I did quit. It was...well, it was kind of crappy, but it sure proved that I was making the right decision. Gotta deal with two more weeks, two weekend trips, and then hopefully, a new job in the near future.

Also, about fifteen miles after the tire incident mentioned below, I heard a rock hit my windshield. Seemed pretty hard, but upon cursory inspection (I was driving, waiting for another tire to blow at any second, trying not to speed, and answering several "are you back on the road?" calls), there didn't seem to be any lasting effects. Lo and behold, I got into my car after work yesterday to discover a footlong crack on the lower right side. Why didn't I notice a smaller crack before? Well, it was directly behind the city sticker. Karma indeed. I'm going to go ahead and assume that this means I'm due for some good luck soon.

1 comment:

danimorchio said...

hey! i like the way you wrote...it's real...simple, but most important real...i can perfectly imagine myself livig what you wrote.

i'm from Chile, and i invite you tou check my blog. it's in spanish, anyway...but can you loose?

dani!

ps. check "contrasilencio"